what i do:
- photoshop help
- fc help
- theme makeovers
- png packs
- gif hunts
- html help
- first look/full reviews
to do list:
- but you could always check out my roleplay
shelby anne; 20 and not for you to touch. aim: shelbosup
the questions isn't if you want cupcakes, but if i will give you any.
☽ SHELBRPS Gradient Pack 001 — "The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway" ☾
lenaofrp’s eighth character graphic
- fonts used: indie rock
- it’s quite simple, but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. i won’t mind helping you.
- please like or reblog (in case of rpcha) if you use!
- credit would be lovely, but it’s not necessary.
8 POLAROID FRAME TEXTURES [DOWNLOAD]Here is just 8 Polaroid frames I threw together because they’re such a ~trend~ these days. They’re each 245px in width (the width of each picture in a photoset with two pictures per row). To use them, place the photos you want to use over the texture and set their blend mode to Lighten. Please like this post if you download and let me know if have any further questions on how to use them.
HOW TO WRITE A LONG TERM FANFICTION
part 1/ ? maybe, i might make a series of fanfic. guides.
As I’ve seen this question swarming around the dashboard recently (like five minutes ago,) and I’ve been writing fanfiction since I was eleven, so this guide was born. I’ve never mentioned it but I live, breathe, eat, sleep fanfiction. Its all I read, I don’t even read actual books, just fanfiction, fanfiction, fanfiction. And so without further adieu, How To Write A Long Term Fanfiction.
- What is a fanfiction?
- What is the difference between a long term fanfic, and short term fanfic?
- The basic terms + slang of the fanfiction universe.
- The dreaded Mary Sue.
- Rules to keep your long term fanfic. on track.
- Plot, plot, plot!
- Coming up with a title.
- Writing a summary.
- The authors note.
- Deciding on a pairing.
- The Quantum Branch Theory of Plot